Turmeric Bliss's sweet and spicy notes join forces to create a herbal tea that embodies the best of both worlds. The fruitiness of mangoes and oranges balances the earthiness of the turmeric. Savor the taste as you heal your body. This tea contains no caffeine.
- Helps alleviate symptoms of osteoarthritis
- May help improve behavioral symptoms of Alzheimer's and dementia
- Provides an immune system boost
- Helps prevents and treats cancer
- Lowers cholesterol and risk of heart problems
- Reduces arthritis symptoms
- Helps with diabetes and obesity
- Helps treats and manage lung condition
- Improves digestive systems
- Stimulates skin care
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT TEA
- Put about 2 teaspoons of loose leaves into an empty glass. More if you like it strong and bitter, less if you don’t.
- Pour hot water into the glass until the tea leaves are submerged. About a quarter of the glass should be filled.
- Swirl the glass a bit to make sure all the leaves absorb the water, and then let it sit for a minute or so.
- Next, fill the rest of the glass up with hot water, and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- 1oz - Typically, 1oz will make 10-15 6-ounce cups of tea, depending on how strong you like it.
- Origin: USA