Black tea combined with whole real berries and berry pieces for a wonderfully fruity and naturally sweet blend that is both refershing and energising. This deep red infusion is a blend of the plumpest forest elderberries, blackberries, hibiscus, grapes and currants.
- Has high amounts of Vitamin C
- Rich in antioxidants
- Aids in respiratory health
- Reduces risk of heart disease
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT TEA
- Put about 2 teaspoons of loose leaves into an empty glass. More if you like it strong and bitter, less if you don’t.
- Pour hot water into the glass until the tea leaves are submerged. About a quarter of the glass should be filled.
- Swirl the glass a bit to make sure all the leaves absorb the water, and then let it sit for a minute or so.
- Next, fill the rest of the glass up with hot water, and let it sit for about 2 minutes.
- 1oz - Typically, 1oz will make 10-15 6-ounce cups of tea, depending on how strong you like it.
- Origin: USA