A unique blend of the exotic flavors of peach balanced with the naturally light and refreshing taste of Green tea leaves. Just savoring its aroma can make your afternoon a delight!
- Packed with nutrients and antioxidant
- Aids in digestion
- Good for the skin
- Improves heart health
- Prevents certain types of cancer
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT TEA
- Put about 2 teaspoons of loose leaves into an empty glass. More if you like it strong and bitter, less if you don’t.
- Pour hot water into the glass until the tea leaves are submerged. About a quarter of the glass should be filled.
- Swirl the glass a bit to make sure all the leaves absorb the water, and then let it sit for a minute or so.
- Next, fill the rest of the glass up with hot water, and let it sit for about 2 minutes.
- 1oz - Typically, 1oz will make 10-15 6-ounce cups of tea, depending on how strong you like it.
- Origin: USA