Jasmine Tea is made from a combination of true tea leaves and jasmine blossoms. This tea has a delicate and subtle flavor profile with notes of sweet floral, a fresh finish and a perfumed aroma.
- Aids weight loss
- Boost energy
- Helps control or prevent diabetes
- Supports heart health
- Packed with antioxidants
- May reduce cancer risk
- Relieves stress
- Improves immune system
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT TEA
- Put about 2 teaspoons of loose leaves into an empty glass. More if you like it strong and bitter, less if you don’t.
- Pour hot water into the glass until the tea leaves are submerged. About a quarter of the glass should be filled.
- Swirl the glass a bit to make sure all the leaves absorb the water, and then let it sit for a minute or so.
- Next, fill the rest of the glass up with hot water, and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- 1oz - Typically, 1oz will make 10-15 6-ounce cups of tea, depending on how strong you like it.
- Origin: USA