Healing White Tea is paler in color and has less aroma than black and green tea. Its flavor is light and slightly sweet. You won't find a white tea with the bold flavors you can find in black and green teas. If brewed properly, it has no bitterness and no aftertaste.
- Aids in weight loss
- Helps in the treatment of diabetes
- Improves skin and hair health
- Enhances memory
- Rich in antioxidants
- Reduces heart disease
- Has compounds that may fight cancer
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT TEA
- Put about 2 teaspoons of loose leaves into an empty glass. More if you like it strong and bitter, less if you don’t.
- Pour hot water into the glass until the tea leaves are submerged. About a quarter of the glass should be filled.
- Swirl the glass a bit to make sure all the leaves absorb the water, and then let it sit for a minute or so.
- Next, fill the rest of the glass up with hot water, and let it sit for about 2 minutes.
- 1oz - Typically, 1oz will make 10-15 6-ounce cups of tea, depending on how strong you like it.
- Origin: USA