The Dragon Fruit brings its mouthwatering, refreshingly sweet flavor to our Dragon Fruit Dream Herbal tea. A member of the cactus family, this tropical fruit has an unparalleled essence that brews up into an exhilarating infusion. Did you know that dreaming about eating dragon fruit is a clue for versatility and changes? You need to take some time out. You are ready to be more open and reveal a little more about your inner persona.
- High in nutrients
- May help fight chronic disease
- Loaded with fiber
- Promotes a healthy gut
- Strengthens your immune system
- May boost low iron levels
- Good source of magnesium
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT TEA
- Put about 2 teaspoons of loose leaves into an empty glass. More if you like it strong and bitter, less if you don’t.
- Pour hot water into the glass until the tea leaves are submerged. About a quarter of the glass should be filled.
- Swirl the glass a bit to make sure all the leaves absorb the water, and then let it sit for a minute or so.
- Next, fill the rest of the glass up with hot water, and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- 1oz - Typically, 1oz will make 10-15 6-ounce cups of tea, depending on how strong you like it.
- Origin: USA