This caffeine free fruit infusion has bold, full berry flavor. Poured over ice, it will put a smile on the face of who takes a sip - especially on a hot, bright summer day!
- Packed with vitamins, antioxidants and minerals such as vitamin A, C, B1, B2, B3 and E
- Enhances overall health
- Revitalizes the body
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT TEA
- Put about 2 teaspoons of loose leaves into an empty glass. More if you like it strong and bitter, less if you don’t.
- Pour hot water into the glass until the tea leaves are submerged. About a quarter of the glass should be filled.
- Swirl the glass a bit to make sure all the leaves absorb the water, and then let it sit for a minute or so.
- Next, fill the rest of the glass up with hot water, and let it sit for about 2 minutes.
- 1oz - Typically, 1oz will make 10-15 6-ounce cups of tea, depending on how strong you like it.
- Origin: USA